What we do
Drawing from advanced experience in the field of sustainable design, New Technology Center helps developers, architects and builders create more environmentally sensitive structures and settings while taking into account importance of architectural aesthetics, comfortable living and working environment and cost-efficiency of building project. Company provides architectural design as well as engineering including MEP, supervision and project management services for all types of residential, commercial, public or industrial building projects. New Technology Center operates in accordance to European Standards (EC codes) and its approach is based on best practice in the modern world. New Technology Center employs a team of experienced professional MEP engineers that provides a full package of engineering services that include Mechanical and HVAC Solutions, Maintenance Services, Electrical and Alternative Energy, Energy Management and IAQ, Property and Risk Assessment, Project and Construction Management. Team in providing MEP planning as well as implementation and maintenance supervision of engineering systems for many large scale building projects throughout Georgia, Caucasus region and Eastern Europe including large shopping malls, high-rise public and residential buildings and detached houses.
Who we are
- PhD in Geology and Geophysics.
- Has more than 25 years of technical expertise in sustainable construction, engineering and building physics, green building technologies including renewable energy generation and improvement of buildings’ energy efficiency, project development, supervision and management, range of environmental subjects, business
- launch and operation executive. Was the coordinator and supervisor of environmental assessment of Trans Caucasian railway, Gali atomic power plant and Jhinvali power plant.
- Under his supervision establishment of infrastructures of Borjomi Kharagauli park, Mtatsminda amusement park, Kolkheti and Kobuleti national reserves and many other large-scale and challenging projects, that include the following were accomplished: antibiotics production plant, Poultry Farm with annual production of 15 000 tons, 300 house settlement for IDP’s in Gori and Aghmashenebeli ave.Reconstruction project.
Urbanist (Landscape architect)
- State approved landscape gardener
- Certified Landscape Architect by Technical University (Berlin) in 1986
- student of Japanese sculptor Professor Makoto Fujiwara
- member of architectural association of Berlin(Nr. 05738)
- awarded with German landscape architecture price 2007from BDLA (1. Prize)
- received daylight spaces award 2007 - international architecture and design competition (1. Prize) and Made in Germany - Best of Contemporary architecture (2. Prize)
- is member of bdla - Bund Deutscher Landschaftsarchitekten and IFLA - International Federation of Landscape.
- Some of his projects include design for Moabit Prison Historical Park and Imchenplatz in Berlin, Garden von Ehren in Hamburg, Taganskiy Park in Moscow and Imperial Wall Paper Garden in St.Petersburg.
- More than 15 years of experience of project management at senior executive level in sustainable construction sector, energy-efficiency and renewable energy fields.
- Skilled in developing and executing business plans, marketing and sales strategies and campaigns involving innovative building products and services.
- Experienced in conducting economic, financial and environmental research and analysis, cost/benefit assessments and feasibility studies for new sustainable construction projects as well as retrofitting of existing buildings with energy-efficient technologies and equipment utilizing renewable energy sources.
Project Design Coordinator
- Master of Architecture studies at Engineering Faculty of Georgian Technical University.
- PhD candidate with research subject of open space development in urban environment.
- During 2011-2012 has attended professional development courses in Horticulture at Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham, UK.
- In 2013-2014 made her professional internships in Italy at Land Milano and in Germany at Glasser und Dagenbach.
- Since 2012 is working for New Technology Center as a project coordinator and took part in all flagship projects of company.
- During 2013-2014 has been working on project of Dilijan international boarding school, in corporation with Glasser und Dagebach and Tim Flynn Architects.
- Since 2013 is working as an assistant to Landscape Architect Mr. Udo Dagenbach at Dagenbach Landscapes.
- Participant of Managers Program Georgia - Fit for Partnership with Germany, program empowered and supported by GIZ.
Figures about us
sq. m. office and showroom
sq. m. production area
- Award of Best Green Building Performance in the Category of Green Building of the Year 2016 by Green Building Council Georgia and USAID-funded Enhancing Capacity for Low Emission Development Strategies (EC-LEDS) Clean Energy Program
- Sustainable Vision of the Year by Ministry of Environment Protection of Georgia by Georgian Green Business awards 2014
- Green Business of the Year 2011 by Mercury Awards of Ministry of Economics and Sustainable Development of Georgia
- Best Green Construction Business 2011 by Ministry of Environment Protection of Georgia
- Architectural Degree in New Construction Technologies by Union of Architects of Georgia for construction of New Technology Center building (office of the company)
Environmental stewardship is not only at the core of our business, but also the bulk of our business and the center of our philosophy.
That's why our environmental commitment extends beyond helping our clients with compliance and reducing their environmental impact to restoring impacted natural resources and advancing the safety and security of the locations where we work.
We are dedicated to the well-being of people and the environment, and are as passionate about creating comprehensive and sustainable solutions to environmental challenges as we are about creating thriving communities and integrated infrastructure solutions that enhance the quality of people’s lives and respect the natural environment.
We partner with our clients to mitigate risks and deliver lasting solutions through the development of viable, sustainable solutions that add value to complex environmental and infrastructure projects.